Thursday, August 18, 2011

DENVER!

Matt and I went to Denver, CO today and saw lots of mountains and tall buildings. But since Matt and I have been there so many times, he didn't bother to take any pictures of them. He did take a picture of me trying to play with the buttons on the radio. He keeps playing Bach organ music over and over again. It sounds kinda scary to me, but he loves it so I gotta listen, too. I think he called it Tobacco and Fudge in D Minor or something. I'm partial to the Fudge, myself. See below!

It was very hot today once the sun came out, and Matt found it welcome news that we were picking up a load at Coors in Golden, CO. Unfortunately it wasn't beer, but bottle caps we picked up....thousands and thousands of bottle caps -- about 44,000 pounds of them. Well, those will make someone happy, I guess.

Not much else to report, I guess--- except that I savaged a couple of flies today who foolishly flew into the truck through the window. They're slightly crunchy and chewy at the same time, and the blood, oh the blood, from many an unfortunate host. Hey, I'm starting to love this Bach. It's very intense!




2 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Buster! Our mom listens to dat stuff too, it's kinda creepy.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Sounds to us like that load is going the wrong way. When they're leaving Golden, the caps should be on Coors bottles, not riding loose.