Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Broke Down Again, This Time In Rochester, NY

Looks like we are broke down again! This time the bunk climate control unit has decided to stop working after only a week and a half. Freightliner Cascadias really suck bigtime!

That's me sitting behind Matt's computer on the bed. And that's my cruddy-looking litter box I've been doing my business in for the past 4 and a half years. As you can see, it's had better days. Maybe now that it looks like I may be staying a while, Matt will shell out some green and buy me a nice, new one. Don't hold your breath. He says "as long as it doesn't leak, there's no point in buying a new one."

So we sit...and wait at a motel for a part that's been backordered due to its popularity since the same problems are happening in so many of these new, poorly-built trucks. But don't expect a full-blown recall or anything.

1 comment:

Upstate Family Resource Center said...

Hi Buster! I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your truck. I am also a working cat--I work at a community center as their official greeter. I live in a nice lady's office and I have several people at my beck and call! Anyways, I thought I'd say hello.
-Harvest the Resource Cat