Thursday, July 26, 2007

Health Improving

After a month of frequent puking, I am finally getting better. All it took was a trip to the vet almost two weeks ago in which I was examined, poked, prodded, and groped by people in lab coats. They even took an x-ray of me and I wasn't allowed to see it. No matter,...Matt says there was nothing to see except some poop in my intestines, which the vet gleefully pointed out.


Seems the problem was stubborn hair that just wouldn't pass properly. Seems it just got balled up and stuck here and there, slowing down the elimination process. So a laxative for me made up of cod liver oil, lecithin (whatever that is), malt syrup, white petrolatum (for sliding), and sodium benzoate (a preservative),.... Gosh,...they have everything but guar gum.

I can stand the taste, but I'm not overly fond of it. Matt tried to get me to eat it directly from the tube---NO WAY. So then he put some in my food dish...uh-uh. So then that rotten fat guy smeared some on my paws---bastardo!!! I had to lick it off. I couldn't leave it like that. A few times I tried to shake the stuff off,...but he smeared it too well. I HAD to lick it off. "Hmmm...not bad" I thought. But I've had better.


So now I'm gaining weight again and not vomiting at all. Life is good. Bring on those Democrats.

No comments: